Friday, January 15, 2010

***Want one???***
I'm selling these handmade headbands to not only earn extra money but to keep developing my new found hobby of knitting! The headbands are made out of Berroco Comfort Chunky yarn which is SO soft and cozy. (much higher quality than store bought headbands) They are machine washable and you can send them through the dryer on low. (Although I recommend just laying it flat to dry.) Flowers have a flat hair clip on the back to attach to headband or to hair. I have 2 styles of flowers; knitted, or crocheted. (see above pictures) Knitted flowers come with a button, beads, or some type of embellishment in the middle. I don't have a large stock of yarn, so if you or someone you know is interested let me know what colors you are looking for for a headband and flowers and I will pick up the yarn. Once I have the yarn I can make them super quick, in case you are in need of it ASAP. E-mail me at knitsavvy@live.com if you are interested!

Here are my prices:
*Headbands and flowers are sold seperately.
Headbands
1 for $15
2 for $25
Flowers
1 for $4
2 for $7
3 for $9

*Flowers can be any combination of colors and knitted or crocheted.


Here's the headband with the crocheted red detachable flower.

How about a crocheted mustard flower?

Or a crocheted varigated flower?
(sorry - I don't know how to turn this picture the right way!)

Here's a black knitted flower with beads in the center.
(the knitted flower lays flatter than the crocheted flower.)
Please e-mail me at knitsavvy@hotmail.com to place an order!

2 comments:

  1. You should sell these on etsy. They are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should also update this to include pics of the little girls wearing their headwraps! They are darling!

    ReplyDelete